With comments too great not to include. You should check the heck out of that webcomic series either way 8D
The comments on this are every bit as fabulous as the actual comic :D
This would be a lot easier than having to figure it out yourself
Horns - trailer
So everyone has seen this Horns trailer that was posted over the weekend, right? I’ll be damned if post-Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe with an American accent is… kind of a badass?
OMG. Daniel Radcliffe with an American accent.
How this conversation really went in my head.
this is terrible but i imagine they have odd fights about who has the most majestic hair. And the subject of Legolas is brought up into the conversation at weird moments.
reblogging again because this is hilarious XD
I think this was an alternate audio track.
when the abbott government makes us homeless let’s all become mole people n live underground and create our own government where the currency is those lil dove chocolates w/ positive affirmations on the wrappers and we only communicate via an innovative and emotional combination of rap n opera
Australia are you okay?
Peggy Carter being so done with inaccurate WWII films (Pearl Harbor, 2001)
- Several of the nurses in the film have hair longer than would have been allowed. Military women weren’t permitted to wear their hair longer than just above their collar.
- The Willys Jeep M38 shown in this scene wasn’t produced until 1950.
- The Eagle Squadron badge shown on his right arm in this scene was only used for the No. 303 Polish Fighting Squadron, never was it used for any squadron in England for which this soldier was fighting in.
- This woman is wearing a modern style bikini, something that didn’t appear until 1946 when Louis Reard and Jacques Heim introduced it in Paris.
- Danny exclaims “I think World War II just hit us!” when in fact it wasn’t called “World War II” until 1948. World War I was still being referred to as “The Great War” at the time.
- The Japanese Zeros depicted here are painted dark green, but during 1941 they were painted light grey. They weren’t painted green until 1943.
-Original Prompt: Historically Innacurate World War II Movies
-The Attack on Pearl Harbor occurred on December 7, 1941
-Happy CarterCentury week!